Well, I did it. I submitted my letter of resignation to Kodak today. After discussing the pros and cons with Mike, we decided that my time is better spent right now focusing on getting ourselves moved and settled in Atlanta.
I knew back in December that I would not remain at my current position when Mike accepted the job in Atlanta. However, I hoped that there would be a job for me down there as well. As things turned out, that just isn't the case.
I have some mixed emotions about leaving - I have spent the last 10 years of my life here, but I really feel this is the right decision to make. In fact, when I submitted the letter, I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders. Now I just have to decide what I want to do when I grow up.....
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment