OK, I'm back!!! I'll spend the next few days catching all y'all up to date on our life the last 5 months....
First, I was going to blog about a phone call I got from my parents one evening. Here is the background. We all went to the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, AZ this year to watch the WVU Mountaineers win their 3rd bowl game in a row.
My parents drove out to meet us out there. At the Arizona border, the welcome center was having a guess-the-score of the Fiesta Bowl "contest". The person guessing the closest to the final score would win a prize. My dad, the optimist, guessed WVU: 42 Oklahoma: 28. I laughed at him when he told me his entry... What was the final score??? WVU: 48 Oklahoma: 28. He won!!! And whose laughing now????
What did he win??? Why a major award, of course!!!! Arizona tote bag, CD holder, luggage tag, t-shirt, and calendar.... Congratulations Dad!!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment