Well, I've never blogged before and who knows if I'll be any good at it. Like all little girls, I always wanted to keep a diary while growing up, but it would only last for a couple days so we'll see how I do maintaining a blog (as if I don't have enough to do as it is)... But, still it seems like it might be fun. Besides, with my side of the family and most of Mike's family living so far away, I thought it might be a good way for me to keep in touch with them and for them to stay up-to-date with us as we start our lives together.....

So here goes... Today is Jan 9, the day before Mike's birthday... AND he is Las Vegas at CES this week. I hate the fact that I am not with him on his birthday again this year (I missed his 30th birthday last year too!!). I just hope he has a wonderful day tomorrow and has a good time on his day. OK, maybe not THAT good of a time - he is in Vegas after all, and we all know what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.
1 comment:
It looks great!
If you want to add a picture you have to do it through your profile on the main blogger page. :)
Post a Comment